Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 24: Ducks

Day 24:  Composition, On the Diagonal

I was out taking photos of the overpasses near me for diagonals (for the third time -- I keep on not using them), when I saw these ducks.  They were pretty far away, so I didn't have good enough resolution, but I liked them anyway.  They got too far away before I could get a better shot.  I had to clone some out for a better diagonal.  Maybe I'll go shoot the overpasses again for Rule of Thirds or architecture (and then probably not use them again).

7 comments:

  1. That's clever that you cloned some out until you had the design you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those overpasses will not walk away, good call to choose the ducks today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you did not do a straight line from one corner to the other. This is quite organic and looks better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was nice of the birds to comply :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a nice shot and can be popped in other photos when you need a little more visual interest. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever way to get your diagonal shot. Like the others say the overpass will wait. I am looking out for it now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you got your diagonal through persistence.
    MadamMtnLion

    ReplyDelete